Mighty Boards Ltd. would like to thank you for using our website.
Mighty Boards Ltd. are the data controllers as defined by relevant data protection laws and regulations. We control and are responsible to keep and use personal data in paper or electronic files.
At Mighty Boards Ltd. we are committed to protecting your privacy and will not collect any information which is not voluntarily submitted to us by you. The privacy and security of your personal information is very important to us. We want to assure you that your information will be properly managed and protected whilst in our hands.
We strive to ensure that the data we receive is:
- Processed lawfully, fairly and in a transparent manner
- Collected only for specified, explicit and legitimate purposes
- Adequate, relevant and limited to what is necessary
- Accurate and kept up to date
- Held only for the absolute time necessary and no longer
- Processed in a manner that ensures appropriate security of the personal data
Information About You
We will collect and process all or some of the following Personal Information about you:
- Information you provide to us: Personal Information that you provide to us, such as when using the contact forms on our website, including your name, email address, shipping addresses and other contact details for shipping, fulfilment and product replacements;
- Our correspondence: If you contact us, we will typically keep a record of that correspondence;
- Marketing: Personal Information that you provide to us to sign up to our newsletter including your name, email address, and other contact details;
- Promotions: We may request Personal Information to administer your participation in contests or other promotions that we organise;
- Website and communication usage: details of your visits to the websites and information collected through cookies and other tracking technologies including, but not limited to, your IP address, your browser version and operating system, traffic data, location data, web logs,other communication data, and the resources that you access;
All information about you as an individual, which may include name, shipping address, email address, telephone number, and any personal preferences or your personal usage of the website, hereinafter referred to as 'Information', along with any feedback which you submit to us is stored securely by the management and is not accessible to other visitors of the website. Such information will only be used for the purposes of your requested transaction or for the purposes mentioned as follows.
We may use the Information we gather to notify you about important functionality changes and alterations to the website. When it comes to marketing and promotions, we use the information you provide when signing up for our mailing list(s) to provide you with offers of products, services, or information that might be of particular interest to you.
Save as provided above, we will not sell, distribute or disclose information without your consent or unless required or permitted to do so by law.
Where Will My Personal Data Be Processed?
We may disclose your information to third party suppliers or service providers to conduct our business, including to process shipping and fulfilment, to help us manage and store data, provide data analytics, conduct market research and to communicate with you effectively.
Your personal data may be processed both inside and outside of the European Economic Area (EEA) subject always to contractual restrictions regarding confidentiality and security in line with applicable data protection laws and regulations. We will not disclose your personal data to parties who are not authorised to process them.
Consent to Use and Transfer of Information
By submitting your Information and ticking the requisite boxes on any form or when subscribing to the services available on our website, you consent to such use and transfer. If, however, at any time you wish to stop receiving our newsletter or any other information you may have requested from us, please email customer services on firstname.lastname@example.org or click the Unsubscribe link (if available) at the bottom of any document you receive from us.
We will take appropriate measures to protect Personal Information and Sensitive Personal Information that are consistent with applicable privacy and data security laws and regulations, including requiring service providers to use appropriate measures to protect the confidentiality and security of Personal Information and Sensitive Personal Information.
Data Integration and Retention
We will take reasonable steps to ensure that the Personal Information and Sensitive Personal Information processed is reliable for its intended use, and is accurate and complete for carrying out the purposes described in this Notice. We will retain Personal Information and Sensitive Personal Information for the period necessary to fulfil the purposes outlined in this Notice unless a longer retention period is required or permitted by law.
What Are Cookies?
Cookies are small pieces of data sent from a website and stored in your web browser, on your computer, ready for future access. On subsequent visits to a webpage these cookies can be read by the website server, to notify the website on your previous activity. Cookies allow websites to work more efficiently and provide useful information to the owner of the site.
We may collect information that could identify your computer to us (through your IP address) and/ or that tells us about how you use our website. Cookies enable us to quickly confirm your identity and owing to them the use of our services become much easier and more widely available.
Cookies are used solely with the purpose of personalising a particular user. Cookies can be used on condition that they are accepted by a browser and that they shall not be removed from the storage media. Users who removed cookies from their storage media or have not accepted them on their browser may not have access to products or services offered on our site. We do not link the information we store in cookies to any personal data you submit while on our site.
If you have any questions in relation to our use of your Personal Information, you should first contact us as per the “Contacting Us” section below. Under certain conditions, you may have the right to require us to:
- provide you with further details on the use we make of your information;
- provide you with a copy of information that you have provided to us;
- update any inaccuracies in the Personal Information we hold;
- delete any Personal Information the we no longer have a lawful ground to use;
- where processing is based on consent, to withdraw your consent so that we stop that particular processing;
- object to any processing based on the legitimate interests ground unless our reasons for undertaking that processing outweigh any prejudice to your data protection rights; and
- restrict how we use your information whilst a complaint is being investigated.
Your exercise of these rights is subject to certain exemptions to safeguard the public interest (e.g. the prevention or detection of crime) and our interests (e.g. the maintenance of legal privilege). If you exercise any of these rights we will check your entitlement and respond in most cases within a month.
We would like to keep the Information about you up-to-date. You may therefore correct inaccuracies or change any of the basic information we keep about you at any point in time. Should you wish to do so, or should you wish for your data to be erased please do not hesitate to contact us on email@example.com.
If you have any questions or concerns about our privacy practices, the privacy of your Personal Information or you want to change your privacy preferences, please get in touch firstname.lastname@example.org
How Often Do We Update This Data Protection Notice
We may revise this Data Protection and Privacy Statement from time to time, and will post the most current version on our website. If a revision meaningfully reduces your rights, we will notify you.
This Data Protection and Privacy Statement was last updated: 25/05/2018.